10/13/11

Mina Tindle - Carry Many Small Things




Mina Tindle's debut EP dropped a week or two ago and the above track has become something of an obsession for me.  It's rare that I prefer to listen to a song while watching it's video, but something about the bizarro-romantic-retro-basketball-sexy-footloose-randomness of the above keeps me coming back for repeated views.  Despite the obvious comparison to Feist (tell me this track's not iPod commercial material), this 6 track EP is a promising sign of what's to come from this gal.  Carry Many Small Things starts the EP out with a punch that cools down significantly with a couple indie folk numbers such as the fantastic "Echo":



Here's a nice striped down version of Carry Many Small Things:  


This whole things got me wanting to take french lessons. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment