4/28/13

Cayucas - Bigfoot

Anticipating this being big for me this summer. Most conversations I've had about this record so far have gone like this: "This sounds like Beck" followed by "Who gives a fuck, Spring is here and this is fucking awesome". Stereogum, who has the full record streaming at their site, insists that this is a sufier / sunier version of Local Natives, which I suppose also works.  Either way, beach season is almost here, and despite my favorite spot being closed for 2013, it's time to start planning playlists for Lil' Thumper to blast to all the bikini clad babes of my imaginary pool party. Pre-order this baby over at Secretly Canadian's website (Deluxe version includes a beach ball!) or pick it up when it hits your local shop this Tuesday the 30th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment