6/26/13

Favorite records of 2013 so far. . . .

List time! The first half of 2013 has proved fruitful for new releases, including some super high profile records from the likes of Daft Punk, My Bloody Valentine, Vampire Weekend, and more.  For some reason all those records are collecting dust for me, and I'm hoping to give them the time they deserve before the year comes to a close. Instead, the records below are the ones that I have come back to repeatedly this year, the ones that, for reasons I'm too lazy to investigate, I can't seem to stop playing.  



Mikal Cronin - MCII

Majical Cloudz - Impersonator 

Low - The Invisible Way  

DJ Koze - Amygdala

Doyek - Never Go Back  

Baths - Obsidian

Waxahatchee - Carulean Salt

Lady Lamb The Beekeeper - Ripely Pine

Foxygen - We Are the 21st Century Ambassadors of Peace & Magic

Jon Hopkins - Immunity

No comments:

Post a Comment